Monday 20 September 2021

Superhero Story

Superman | Brickipedia | Fandom                                                                                                                    

 My story is called Superhero story.This my story that my teacher told us to do on the weekend and I finished it now I am letting  you guys see it.

                                                                                                                           

Flash – DC Super Heroes Lego Minifigure – Display Frames for Lego  Minifigures                                                

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zion!
    Ka pai Zion, great story! I like the way you have used conversation between your characters in your story. How did the Super heros feel after the defeated the zombies?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about